Position: Center of chest
Objective: Love and spirituality, compassion, emotional zone, masculine/feminine of the self, and forgiveness.
Love doesn’t mean only love for others; it also applies to self-love and self-acceptance.
When your Heart Chakra is blocked you may experience…
- Fear of commitment and feeling like you have to please others to be loved
- Hurt from past relationships and now feel like you have to guard yourself against being hurt again
- Trouble with giving and receiving love and being compassionate
- The need to hold grudges
- Heart disease, asthma, and allergies
When your Heart Chakra is open you…
- Are comfortable in your relationships
- Give and receive love easily
- Feel a heartfelt sense of gratitude for how wonderful your life is
- Appreciate others and feel compassion for yourself and others without feeling sorry for anyone
- Love yourself unconditionally
What you can do to open your Heart Chakra
Listen to this Heart Chakra Healing Music while you relax or sleep. You may also visualize the area below the belly button and heal the area with an orange light.